If someone gave you a million dollars, what would you do with it?

posted by Jory on Sunday, October 26, 2008
A million dollars doesn't really seem like a lot of money anymore. But to a poor college student who has trouble trying to save every last penny, I certainly would not object if someone handed over a check.

I've thought a lot about what I would buy if I were rich.

(Mostly because I'm going to be a famous author someday and money will be no object, obviously, so I've got to start planning).

The first thing I'm going to buy is a boat for my parents, and a go-kart for my Dad (because he's wanted one ever since he was a little tike).

Then I would buy my mom whatever she wants - she wants a house, next to mine, but that's not going to happen - but maybe a summer house near her sister. Yeah, that sounds good. That would probably take up the rest of my million too.

Maybe leave a little bit for a few nice small things. I dont know.

What would you spend your million on?

0 comments:

 

jo writes the blog Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos