Today...eh?

posted by Jory on Monday, October 20, 2008
Let me start by saying that the past few weeks, and especially the past few days, have been nothing but stress and sickness. I have been staying in my sweaters, sweatpants, t-shirts, jeans...basically just comfy clothes because I haven't had the energy to dress up.

Today I forced myself to dress up because I had to give a presentation that I was up all night working on.

An incident occurred today that made me say to myself, "Self, it is quite a good thing that you are looking fabulous today."

Also, the prof that I TA for gave me pretty purple flowers.

So I am pleased.

On a different note, I have been having too much fun adding things to my Amazon wishlist. Did you know that you can add things from non-Amazon sites? All you have to do is add THIS button to your toolbar and click it whenever you see a must-have.

Now if only there were more occasions for people to buy me things.

0 comments:

 

jo writes the blog Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos